Family Outreach Associate
Find your purpose
At Zeta, we pursue an unprecedented combination of high academic achievement and social-emotional development. We insist that every child receives a world-class education while fostering a love for learning. Our purpose lies in changing the public education landscape for all of New York City’s children, and we are uncompromising in our mission.
To achieve our vision, we are searching for a Family Outreach Associate with a Bachelor’s Degree and experience in a sales or customer service position with a proven record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers or external audiences. The position title will be commensurate with candidate experience.
Deliver powerful results
As a part of the Family Outreach team at Zeta, you will support our team to ensure that as many families as possible learn about and apply to Zeta through:
– Developing and implementing strategies to engage with prospective families in our communities
– Coordinating and executing efforts in our communities to talk with families about Zeta
– Establishing and maintaining relationships with community-based organizations on behalf of Zeta Charter Schools
– Designing and executing engagement events for prospective families
– Supporting with our random admissions lottery and enrollment processes as needed
– Drafting and sending written communications to a variety of stakeholder groups
– Collect, maintain, and analyze data to ensure that the team is optimizing strategies and tactics
Join our passionate community
Our Zeta team is comprised of top talent with incredible schooling and private sector experience. You will make a tremendous team member at Zeta if you:
– Are deeply passionate about Zeta’s mission to advance educational equity
– Are excited about meeting with families and organizations in our communities
– Bring a mindset of growth, flexibility, creativity, and openness to feedback
– Are humble and willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own
– Have strong problem-solving skills and are comfortable with navigating ambiguity
– Have the ability to learn quickly, to pivot when needed, and to be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Have excellent writing, communications, and relationship-building skills
– Have a creative streak and are excited to brainstorm solutions and strategies
We maintain an unrelenting focus on team at Zeta, so you must be humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment. At Zeta, your voice will be valued. As part of a lean growth organization, we expect all our teammates to wear multiple hats and have a can-do attitude about overcoming any hurdle!
We want lifelong learners who live with child-like joy and passion. At Zeta, we need you to bring your passion for learning to disrupt the status quo and tackle problems with creative solutions.
The salary range for this position is $58,500-$75,000. Compensation is based on candidates' qualifications and experience.
Currently, Zeta operates multiple schools, in the South Bronx and Upper Manhattan. We have big growth plans because the educational crisis is massive and requires big solutions. We plan to open 1-2 schools each year. Join our growing team today, and change the landscape of public education in New York City. If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
Equity is at the heart of our mission. We have a deep commitment to pursuing diversity and striving for equity. Zeta is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Work authorization is required (candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.).