Are you looking to make a BIG impact? At Zeta, we pursue an unprecedented combination of high academic achievement and social-emotional development for our students. We insist that every student receives a world-class education while fostering a love for learning. We are passionate about changing the landscape of public education in New York City and beyond, and we are uncompromising in our mission.
Currently, we operate multiple elementary and middle schools in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan. We plan to grow and open 1-2 schools each year because children in every community deserve excellent, equitable education. Join our growing team today, and be a change agent for children.
Deliver powerful results
To achieve our vision, we are searching for Resident Assistant Principals with a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years experience in teaching and leading a team to excellent outcomes who are fueled by a passion for their team’s success and continual improvement.
– Uphold and maintain Zeta’s strong vision of excellence for the teaching teams you manage
– Build a joyful and rigorous school culture amongst fellow leaders, teachers, staff, students and families
– Foster authentic, meaningful relationships with staff, students and families
– Maintain the standard for excellence in content knowledge, planning, and implementation
– Manage academic outcomes using a data driven approach for students within the grades you manage in all subject areas
– Drive your teaching teams to get the desired outcomes in academics, social-emotional learning, and classroom management
– Analyze academic and culture data across teaching teams and execute plans that leverage school leaders, teachers, and the parent community
– Maintains the standard for problem-solving, ownership, and a deep investment in student outcomes within the school leadership team
Join our purpose-driven community
Zeta teammates are lifelong learners who live with child-like joy and a deep sense of purpose. We disrupt the status quo and tackle problems together. Our team stands united by our commitment to a limitless future for every child. Our Zeta team is comprised of top talent with incredible schooling and private sector experience. At Zeta:
– We are passionate about our mission of providing world-class education to all students
– We bring a mindset of growth, flexibility, and openness to feedback
– We are hungry and determined to not only meet our goals, but surpass them
– We are humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of our own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment
– We have a high bar for excellence and sweat over the details
– We are caring and put team over individual at all times
We are hiring for immediate openings and onboarding on a rolling basis.The salary range for this position is between $85,000 and $95,000. New hires can expect to be brought into the organization at a salary at or near the start of the range, depending on relevant experience in a lead classroom role, leading teams in schools, and internal equity. Compensation is based on our salary scales. This position is eligible to receive an annual discretionary, merit-based performance bonus.
How does Zeta invest in you?
We offer great benefits:
– Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision plans
– Flexible spending accounts for eligible medical purchases and commuter expenses
– Specified monthly reimbursement for use of mobile phone
– Fully stocked teacher workrooms with favorite snacks and Nespresso machine
– NYC’s finest sweet treats
– Team outings
We care deeply about your personal and professional growth:
– Clear pathway to professional growth
– Consistent feedback and support from managers and teammates
– Community Circle practice to build and strengthen our sense of team
– Interactive Mindfulness and DEIJ programming
Equity is at the heart of our mission. We have a deep commitment to pursuing diversity and striving for equity. Zeta is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Work authorization is required (candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.).