Special Projects Associate
Write Your Story at Zeta!
Follow your passion
Are you looking to make a BIG impact? At Zeta, we pursue an unprecedented combination of high academic achievement and social-emotional development. We insist that every child receives a world-class education while fostering a love for learning. We are passionate about changing the public education landscape for all of New York City’s children, and we are uncompromising in our mission.
Currently, we operate multiple schools in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan. We are growing our schools because children in every community deserve excellent, equitable education. We plan to open 1-2 schools each year. Join our growing team today, and be a change agent for children.
Deliver powerful results
To achieve our vision, we are searching for Special Projects Associates with a Bachelor’s degree who are fueled by a passion for team success and continual improvement. The position title will be commensurate with candidate experience relative to Zeta’s organizational levels.
– Ensure your school community has strong operational systems in two key areas: student assessments and club programming
– Drive large, complex projects to excellent outcomes through strong project planning and people management
– Plan and execute the assessment process across all grades, including scheduling, preparation of materials, family communication, and organizing/analyzing data for the Academic team
– Plan and execute all systems for Zeta’s after-school club and specialist programming
– Plan and lead aspects of Zeta family and student events, helping to strengthen our school community
– Proactively create and disseminate Zeta communications, particularly pertaining to assessments and after-school clubs
– Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with families, colleagues, and staff; consistently deliver Zeta’s vision of WOW in Family Service
– Build replicable processes and systems, particularly around assessments and after school clubs
– Collaborate with the Operations team to maintain a high-standard of operational brilliance throughout the school building
Join our purpose-driven community
Zeta teammates are lifelong learners who live with child-like joy and a deep sense of purpose. We disrupt the status quo and tackle problems together. Our team stands united by our commitment to a limitless future for every child.
Our Zeta team is comprised of top talent with incredible schooling and private sector experience. You will make a tremendous team member at Zeta if you:
– Are passionate about our mission of providing world-class education to all students
– Bring a mindset of growth, flexibility, and openness to feedback
– Are hungry and determined to not only meet your goals, but surpass them
– Are humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment
– Are well organized and detail-oriented
How does Zeta invest in you?
– Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision plans
– Flexible spending accounts for eligible medical purchases and commuter expenses
– 403(b) retirement plan; Zeta offers matching contributions toward your savings
– Top-of-market competitive compensation
– MacBook Air
– Zeta swag
– Specified monthly reimbursement for use of mobile phone
– Fully stocked teacher workrooms with favorite snacks and Nespresso machine
– NYC’s finest sweet treats
– Team outings
Personal and Professional Growth:
– Clear pathway to professional growth
– Consistent feedback and support from managers and teammates
– Community Circle practice to build and strengthen our sense of team
– Interactive DEIJ programming
– Mindfulness retreats
The start date for this position is Spring 2023. The salary range for this position is between $58,500 and $76,000. Compensation is based on our salary scales that take into account candidates' relevant experience.
Equity is at the heart of our mission. We have a deep commitment to pursuing diversity and striving for equity. Zeta is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Work authorization is required (candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.).