Find your purpose
At Zeta, we pursue an unprecedented combination of high academic achievement and social-emotional development. We insist that every child receives a world-class education while fostering a love for learning. Our purpose lies in changing the public education landscape for all of New York City’s children, and we are uncompromising in our mission.
To achieve our vision, we are searching for a strategic and dedicated candidate for the Talent Associate position (Bachelor's degree required) to join our team.
Deliver powerful results
As a Talent Associate at Zeta, you will be responsible for:
– Driving our ambitious 2023-2024 school year recruitment campaign that successfully results in our five (PK-6) schools being fully hired through sourcing candidates in various pipelines, scheduling and conducting interviews, and managing the hiring process end to end
– Collaborating with a fast-paced, goal-driven, strategic team who is continuously improving their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires
– Devising new, innovative approaches to recruitment outreach and our selection process of top-tiered talent for all open positions
– Supporting the team in managing a competitive recruitment marketing campaign around school-based hiring that includes online advertising campaigns, brochures, recruitment events and other recruitment activities
– Maintaining and supporting evaluation metrics to measure our recruitment achievements and to help us refine our processes
Join our passionate community
Our Zeta team is comprised of top talent with incredible schooling and private sector experience. You will make a tremendous team member at Zeta if you:
– Are passionate about our mission of providing world-class education to all students
– Bring a mindset of growth, flexibility, and openness to feedback
– Are hungry and determined to not only meet your goals, but surpass them
– Are humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment
– Are well organized and detail-oriented
– Are able to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts and various stakeholders
For this role in particular, we are in search of someone with strong project management and organizational skills in high volume, fast-paced environments, in addition to having superb attention to detail. Other necessary characteristics include:
– Strong systems thinking to create scalable processes
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work both independently and in highly collaborative environment
– Flexible schedule including the ability to work late nights and weekends, as needed
– Technical skills: Google Suite is a must. Strong data analysis background strongly preferred, as well as familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and Greenhouse
We maintain an unrelenting focus on team at Zeta, so you must be humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment. At Zeta, your voice will be valued. As part of a lean growth organization, we expect all our teammates to wear multiple hats and have a can-do attitude about overcoming any hurdle!
We want lifelong learners who live with child-like joy and passion. At Zeta, we need you to bring your passion for learning to disrupt the status quo and tackle problems with creative solutions.
The salary range for this position is $58,500-$75,000. Compensation is based on candidates' qualifications and experience.
Currently, Zeta operates multiple schools in the South Bronx and Upper Manhattan. We have big growth plans because the educational crisis is massive and requires big solutions. We plan to open 1-2 schools each year. Join our growing team today, and change the landscape of public education in New York City. If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
Equity is at the heart of our mission. We have a deep commitment to pursuing diversity and striving for equity. Zeta is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Work authorization is required (candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.).