Family Resources During COVID-19
Our team has compiled a set of resources available to families during this challenging time covering the areas below. If any information is incorrect or needs updating, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
– 24-hour assistance – Several 24-hour hotlines that families can call at any time ranging from support for COVID-19-related anxiety to suicide prevention.
– Counseling Resources – All providers listed are currently providing tele-therapy
– Healthcare Resources – Includes information about COVID-19 testing and a list of providers conducting tele-appointments and in-person appointments regardless of insurance and/or immigration status.
– Food Resources – Includes information about New York’s food stamp program, meal pick-up locations for students, and local food banks.
– Financial Resources – Includes free resources for financial counseling and even bankruptcy.
– Housing Resources – Includes information about emergency housing, tenant rights, and housing advocacy groups.
– Childcare Resources – Includes information about free healthcare for essential workers and help finding affordable options that work for other working families.